Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Hayibo Digital Solutions!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fifty Percent Off (Hayibo Digital Solutions) Website, located at www.hayibo.co.uk
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continueto use Hayibo Digital Solutions if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on thispage. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And ConditionsGenerator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Hayibo Digital Solutions and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rightsfor all material on Hayibo Digital Solutions. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may accessthis from Hayibo Digital Solutions for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms andconditions. Hayibo Digital Solutions is not responsible or liable for any information or images stored on thewebsite, this is done at their own risk and discretion. Users are responsible to check theproduct and store details with the specific stores in case of any display error on theHayibo Digital Solutions website.
You must not:
- Republish material from Hayibo Digital Solutions.
- Impersonate another person or company.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Hayibo Digital Solutions.
- Attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Underlying Systems.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Hayibo Digital Solutions.
- Redistribute content from Hayibo Digital Solutions
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlinkto the Websites of other listed businesses
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charityshopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Websiteinformation so long as the link:
- (a) is not in any way deceptive;
- (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site;
No use of Hayibo Digital Solutions's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademarklicense agreement.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device,including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookiesthat are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collectinformation about the individual web pages or products that you view, search terms you use,what websites refer to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. Werefer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include ananonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies,visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IPaddress, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/timestamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information abouthow you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information ?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud(in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (forexample, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site,and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your PersonalInformation, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how ourcustomers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Informationhere:https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.This information may be stored on data servers outside of South Africa with appropriate datasecurity and recovery mechanisms in place.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws andregulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request forinformation we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targetedadvertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For moreinformation about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network AdvertisingInitiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at:http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- GOOGLE -https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see aDo Not Track signal from your browser.
You are protected by the POPI agreement and have the right to access personal information wehold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact informationbelow. We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary.
When you fill in a form through the Site, we will maintain your Information for our recordsunless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you wouldlike to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.